Not being able to connect to the OnVue despite having Internet access.

Gabriel Orszak 35 Reputation points
2026-01-11T00:49:02.7733333+00:00

Hi, I had unpleasant and stressful situation with Pearson Vue. I prepared everything in advance (settings, restarted router and laptop). But I was unable to test my system. Repeatedly application was crushing due to me not having Internet access ("You have lost your internet connection") which was totally untrue. I tested my connection multiple times but application was still crashing. Because of that I was not able to even attend an exam.

I reached out to Pearson support as soon as possible but it didn't change the outcome. Here is case number: 14083267
and Order Number: ‎0078-3467-7315.

It's my second time attending exam via Pearson. Last time was in late 2024 and everything went smoothly. I used the same device.
obraz_2026-01-11_014319616


Mod moved from : Windows for home | Windows 10 | Accessibility

Community Center | Not monitored

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

Answer accepted by question author
Julian Sharp 43,861 Reputation points
2026-01-11T01:47:36.5066667+00:00

You need to wait for Pearson Vue to complete the case

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest