Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
You need to wait for Pearson Vue to complete the case
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I had unpleasant and stressful situation with Pearson Vue. I prepared everything in advance (settings, restarted router and laptop). But I was unable to test my system. Repeatedly application was crushing due to me not having Internet access ("You have lost your internet connection") which was totally untrue. I tested my connection multiple times but application was still crashing. Because of that I was not able to even attend an exam.
I reached out to Pearson support as soon as possible but it didn't change the outcome. Here is case number: 14083267
and Order Number: 0078-3467-7315.
It's my second time attending exam via Pearson. Last time was in late 2024 and everything went smoothly. I used the same device.
Mod moved from : Windows for home | Windows 10 | Accessibility
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You need to wait for Pearson Vue to complete the case