2025-12 Security Update (KB5072033) (26200.7462) will not install. Any suggestions?

Jon Buuck 545 Reputation points
2025-12-09T22:22:56.5733333+00:00

I've downloaded 2025-12 Security Update (KB5072033) (26200.7462) three times, and each time it fails to install. Any suggestions or is this a problem with the update. My computer is a week old.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Yoram Burg 130 Reputation points
    2025-12-10T20:40:24.9166667+00:00

    Final update from me: solution # 2 in this video did the trick for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D_EvSASF6A

    But..... then the Update came back?!?! ..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

  2. SMedbourn 120 Reputation points
    2025-12-10T23:56:00.0166667+00:00

    I too am experiencing the same error 2025-12 Security Update (KB5072033) (26200.7462) Install error - 0x800f0922.

    I also did DISM /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH and sfc /scannow and it said it found some corruption and fixed it (took an hour long). Ran Updater again and still failed.

    I'm wasting too much time today trying to fix this.

    I even tried to install from Windows Update Catalog after I downloaded but it too failed.

    This seems to be a bigger issue than MS thought, I am going to wait for it to be fixed, If not then I guess I won't need updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.

  3. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-12-11T05:49:38.95+00:00

    This should help → Fix issues by reinstalling the current version of Windows - Microsoft Support


    If you don't want to repair install, please share your CBS logs on OneDrive and post the link here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.

  4. Passegua 61 Reputation points
    2025-12-11T13:07:34.67+00:00

    Thanks everyone for the advice.

    I solved it by accident.

    Since I saw that there was an Intel graphics driver that was telling me: "Waiting for Windows to complete the installation..."

    I uninstalled ALL Intel programs, including the graphics driver, and rebooted.

    Upon rebooting, the latest Windows 11 update installed without any errors.

    Then I reinstalled the Intel Driver & Support Assistant to verify that there were no drivers that needed updating, and now everything works as it should.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  5. Thomas Issakainen 0 Reputation points
    2025-12-12T05:14:32.7233333+00:00

    Självklart! Här är en autentisk, nära-original översättning till engelska:


    Now everything is up to date. I had to do a clean reinstall of Windows, and then wifi and Bluetooth didn’t work, so I had to download the wifi and Bluetooth drivers using my phone. I turned on developer options and USB debugging on the phone and used Android Auto to transfer the wifi and Bluetooth drivers to the computer via USB cable and install them. After that, I got internet and Bluetooth working, and then the computer handled the rest.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.