I need to re-activate an outlook account

Tony Peeraer 25 Reputation points
2025-12-09T10:01:07.81+00:00

I have tried to re-activate this account but without succes.

******@outlook.com

Could you please re-activate this please. Thank you

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Answer accepted by question author

AI answer

2025-12-09T10:01:21.01+00:00

To reactivate your Outlook account, you typically need to follow these steps:

  1. Visit the Microsoft Account Recovery Page: Go to the Microsoft account recovery page to start the reactivation process.
  2. Sign In: Enter your email address (the one you want to reactivate) and follow the prompts to sign in.
  3. Follow the Instructions: If your account is deactivated, you may see options to reactivate it. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
  4. Check Your Email: If prompted, check your email for a confirmation link or further instructions from Microsoft.
  5. Contact Support: If you are unable to reactivate your account through the above steps, you may need to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.

Make sure to have any necessary information ready, such as your recovery email or phone number associated with the account.


References:

AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.

3 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Claire Walkinshaw 0 Reputation points
    2026-06-19T07:44:50.1566667+00:00

    I need Outlook recovered. Was online for hours last night, promised a return call at noon today (here), now it is almost 8.00 pm and nothing. I cannot receive any email whatsoever

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Tony Peeraer 25 Reputation points
    2025-12-09T10:13:25.49+00:00

    User's image

    Was this answer helpful?


  3. Tony Peeraer 25 Reputation points
    2025-12-09T10:03:12.4966667+00:00

    I have tried this but microsoft doesn't recognise this emailadres.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.