Other features or issues related to Microsoft Partner Center
Publisher Verification Issue - MPN ID Not Recognized
I am experiencing an issue with publisher verification in Azure. When I attempt to verify my publisher using MPN ID 6980734, I receive the following error message: "The MPN ID you provided (6980734) does not exist, or you do not have access to it. Please provide a valid MPN ID and try again".
However, according to my Account Settings under the Identifiers section, this MPN ID (6980734) is correctly associated with my organization (Tami Software Inc, Seller ID: 90962930, Publisher ID: trytami).
I have confirmed that:
- My organization is enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) program
- I am signed in with an authorized account
- The Partner ID 6980734 is visible in my account settings
Could you please investigate why the publisher verification process is not recognizing this valid MPN ID? Any guidance on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance.