Microsoft Partner Portal admin has lost admin access - NO RESPONSE from Microsoft About to get sued by my customers!

PAUL THOMSON 0 Reputation points
2025-11-19T03:01:23.4+00:00

I need a human at Microsoft to contact me ASAP!! - I have tried for a week to get in contact

Please note - I have tried using the AI assistant - but that is broken, If I try a create a support ticket it either logs me into my portal or says I dont have admin access to create a support ticket.

I have thousands of $$$ with Microsoft365 licenses for customers which I will be locked out at the end of the month because my M365 partner "Our records indicate that your current Partner of Record status is invalid. " I these customers cannot continue to use these licenses and their businesses production stops - I WILL GET SUED!

No Australian Phone numbers to Microsoft work!

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.