Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Microsoft Using AI but getting users in trouble for using AI
Why is that Microsoft can use AI to decide everything but when we users use AI we get flagged and ban
Why is it that I have Microsoft sales people belittling me for now wanting to upgrade my hardware (from 2021) I was actually called cheap for not wanting to buy a new motherboard and CPU, I have a Ryzen 7 3700. it doesn't need replaced
How come Microsoft is a "do as we say not as we do company"
You keep removing my posts for AI, but you use AI for everything IS there an explanation for this? or are you using it to control a narrative.
Microsoft and this "we know best, but everything you do is wrong" is getting old. Even your own developers are down talking you
I am part way through my Linux transfer anyway. Microsoft has become this "we can do no wrong" while then blaming everything on the community. when in reality it has stripped all power away from the users.
I mean it literally says "we can use ai, but you cannot"
Im done with this