My azure account has been hacked. Email is changed.

Anonymous
2025-11-17T13:38:22.86+00:00

Account is about 1½ old. In chrome login information is a username.
When I use that, it asks for code from auth app (which I am sure I have not setup) as I haven't used the account in a long time.
Then I choose "other login method". I can choose between 2 emails to send a code to. The first one I do not know and looks very suspicious. The second one looks to be my recovery email, can't be sure as some of the mail is ****. Using that one does however NOT send me a code. So it might have changed.

I have used the recover account function from Microsoft, but that is not good for azure accounts.
Is there a way to get the email that is associated with a azure username?

Or how do I best contact Azure to get my account back. Charges are being made each months on my creditcard.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.