Portal Azure Login Issues

Jester Bojorque 250 Reputation points
2025-11-17T02:16:12.4366667+00:00

Hello,

I have been experiencing login issues to portal.azure site since last week.

Whenever I try to login my azure account in the following screen:

User's image

In the next screen, the account (my personal gmail) that is being displayed is different:

User's image

And I cannot switch the account when im in this phase of the login.

I already tried different web browsers, clearing browser histories (All time) including its cache, saved accounts, deleting all accounts I have logged in this my pc, everything but still, it behaves like this.

Why is the account I logged in changes on the next phase?

Please help.

Thank you!

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.