Tenant lock and open case with data protection team

Kanji Sengoku 0 Reputation points
2025-11-16T07:52:25.15+00:00

I have a complete business/tenant outage and have been trying to get someone at the Data Protection Team Support for 2 days and nothing. It's a Sev. A case, meaning I've been staying close to my phone constant at all hours waiting for a call due to the possibility of being called at any time.

I have called more times than I can count and spoken with multiple different associates. I was called by a support associate that I thought was in the DPT (it was supposed to be escalated by this point) and asked to perform the same basic tasks I'd already performed for multiple support associates, indicating a lack of ticketing protocol. When I speak with associates, I receive no email updates on my ticket.

The last time I called, I was informed DPT only works weekdays - this information would've been useful when the ticket was supposed to be escalated.

I can provide the errors I receive, have complete access to DNS to prove I represent the business, have the business owner ready to provide necessary documentation, and have access to our CSP to provide further information. Just really hoping for good assistance.

@Givary-MSFT , would you possibly have suggestions regarding an issue like this? It seems like you've seen something like this before.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.