Unable to Access Global Admin (MFA Locked Out) – Need Tenant & Partner Center Account Recovery

razqashop 30 Reputation points
2025-11-14T17:25:42.0966667+00:00

I need assistance recovering access to my Microsoft Entra ID tenant and Microsoft Partner Center account.

My Global Administrator account ******@razqashop.com is completely locked due to MFA. The phone used for Microsoft Authenticator was lost, and there are no backup authentication methods configured. This is the only Global Admin account in the tenant razqashop.onmicrosoft.com, and therefore I am locked out of the entire tenant.

Because of this, I cannot access:

  • Microsoft Partner Center

Azure Portal

Entra Admin Center

MPN profile and Partner Location ID

Tenant and company details:

Company Name: Razqa Berkah Mandiri

Domain: razqashop.com

Partner Location ID: 6726612

Partner Global ID: 6726611

Tenant: razqashop.onmicrosoft.com

Global Admin: ******@razqashop.com (MFA locked)

Primary Contact (Partner Center): anggi andriyana – ******@razqashop.com

Our Partner Center verification status is Authorized, and our legal business profile is active.

What I need help with:

I need Microsoft support to:

Reset MFA for ******@razqashop.com, OR

Restore Global Admin access to the tenant so that I can access Partner Center again.

Additional information

I can verify domain ownership and business identity if required (DNS TXT record, documents, etc.).

Please advise the next steps to recover access to the Global Admin account and Partner Center.

Thank you.

Anggi Andriyana Razqa Berkah Mandiri IndonesiaI need assistance recovering access to my Microsoft Entra ID tenant and Microsoft Partner Center account.

My Global Administrator account ******@razqashop.com is completely locked due to MFA. The phone used for Microsoft Authenticator was lost, and there are no backup authentication methods configured. This is the only Global Admin account in the tenant razqashop.onmicrosoft.com, and therefore I am locked out of the entire tenant.

Because of this, I cannot access:

Microsoft Partner Center

Azure Portal

Entra Admin Center

MPN profile and Partner Location ID

Tenant and company details:

Company Name: Razqa Berkah Mandiri

Domain: razqashop.com

Partner Location ID: 6726612

Partner Global ID: 6726611

Tenant: razqashop.onmicrosoft.com

Global Admin: ******@razqashop.com (MFA locked)

Primary Contact (Partner Center): anggi andriyana – ******@razqashop.com

Our Partner Center verification status is Authorized, and our legal business profile is active.

What I need help with:

I need Microsoft support to:

Reset MFA for ******@razqashop.com,
OR

Restore Global Admin access to the tenant
so that I can access Partner Center again.

Additional information

I can verify domain ownership and business identity if required (DNS TXT record, documents, etc.).

Please advise the next steps to recover access to the Global Admin account and Partner Center.

Thank you.

Anggi Andriyana
Razqa Berkah Mandiri
Indonesia

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.