I can't login to the free account of azure due to inactivity, I am learning and want to test Fabric

Marcel Marnix 0 Reputation points
2025-11-11T11:08:55.9733333+00:00

When i try to login with a free account of Azure, I get a message due to inactivity account was closed.

I want to learn fabric, and first need an azure account created in azure to compleet the free test period for fabric, with a newly created onmiscrosoft.com account...

Pleas help

Sign-in failed

Error code: AADSTS5000225

Error message: AADSTS5000225: This tenant has been blocked due to inactivity. To learn more about tenant lifecycle policies, see https://aka.ms/TenantLifecycle Trace ID: c45693e3-d04a-4ba4-8d84-9ef702771e00 Correlation ID: 42bf94d7-2e3d-4135-bd1f-c56746a97d3c Timestamp: 2025-11-11 10:57:06Z

Debugging information

Browser ID: 42bf94d7-2e3d-4135-bd1f-c56746a97d3c

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.