Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
how to cancel the requested voucher
I have mistakenly requested an extra voucher for the same certification and would like to cancel the extra one. How do i do it?
Moved from: Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
Community Center | Not monitored
-
Julian Sharp • 43,861 Reputation points2025-11-11T11:25:21.1466667+00:00 Who did you request it from and for which exam?
-
Greeshma Kothapally • 0 Reputation points
2025-11-11T16:14:44.6566667+00:00 for GITHUB Copilot - 300
-
-
-
Julian Sharp • 43,861 Reputation points2025-11-11T17:12:57.1133333+00:00 Power Apps is a product and has nothing to do with Github Copilot.
As you are providing no information that can be used to help you. There is nothing more that I can do.
-
Greeshma Kothapally • 0 Reputation points
2025-11-11T17:24:24.36+00:00 I'm sorry, but I didn't quite understand what you were referring to. Could you please clarify?
-
Julian Sharp • 43,861 Reputation points2025-11-11T17:29:03.47+00:00 You need to provide more information for anyone to help you. All we know at the moment is that you have requested two vouchers for the GH-300 exam, but not where you requested them from. Given that exam vouchers could be issued from multiple sources for multiple reasons you need to provide that key information.
-
-
Julian Sharp • 43,861 Reputation points2025-11-11T17:42:23.02+00:00 Microsoft is a large organization with many different groups and programs. Do you know which program issued the voucher? Is it one of these or something else?
- ESI
- LevelUp
- PowerUp
- Partner Certification Week
- .....
-
Greeshma Kothapally • 0 Reputation points
2025-11-11T17:53:12.89+00:00 I'm not sure about the program, could you please tell me where to find it?
-
Julian Sharp • 43,861 Reputation points2025-11-11T17:55:56.9866667+00:00 How did you request the voucher? Was the a website that you went to? Or check the email with the voucher, what does that say?
-
Julian Sharp • 43,861 Reputation points2025-11-11T17:56:08.08+00:00 How did you request the voucher? Was the a website that you went to? Or check the email with the voucher, what does that say?
-
Greeshma Kothapally • 0 Reputation points
2025-11-11T18:05:36.9966667+00:00 I have requested it from our organisation that i work in and the email I have received regarding the voucher details is also within the organisation - it says "Microsoft Free Exam Voucher details " as subject line and email consists of the details
-
Julian Sharp • 43,861 Reputation points2025-11-11T18:07:50.7433333+00:00 Why don't you go and ask your organization then, as that is the only place where you can resolve this.
Sign in to comment