Microsoft account disappeared/deleted unknowingly.

moses 0 Reputation points
2025-11-08T12:31:23.4366667+00:00

Reporting an issue with my Microsoft account that suddenly disappeared. It appears to have suddenly vanished, and whenever I try to log in, I receive a message stating that "account doesn't exist."

I have not deleted the account or made any changes to it. All I remember is that I brought Minecraft today and the account suddenly vanished. I did not delete it, I did not make any changes to the account.

Microsoft 365 and Office
Microsoft 365 and Office

A comprehensive suite of productivity tools and cloud services that enhance collaboration, communication, and efficiency. Combining classic Office apps with advanced Microsoft 365 features, it supports both personal and business needs

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.