Issue M365 Copilot Screen when a Particular Message is Shown

Lynn, Bart (NSTCL) 5 Reputation points
2025-11-07T14:11:48.7533333+00:00

Its strange, but I've noticed this a couple of times recently. I had asked about creating an HTML page in C# and as Copilot started responding, there was a a section that had this displayed:
2025-11-07_07-59-05

As soon as that was shown, my CoPilot screen (the section for input an results), resized and I only can see a small part at the top. When I input another question, it drops back down correctly, but as the answer comes, it reverts back to this compressed view. I can close and restart the application and its fine, until it reaches another response that triggers this 'Interactivity on code previews is coming soon'. In the screenshot below is what I get and this is the full window (note all the space below the input box). From what I can tell, I'm running version 19.2511.34141.0

2025-11-07_08-02-29

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.