How to build a consistent custom filenote template that co-pilot will fill in from recording meetings

Boyd Preston 0 Reputation points
2025-11-06T22:40:51.77+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to build a custom filenote template that co-pilot will fill from a voice recording of meetings. We would upload the audio via teams or from a phone.

The filenote would need to be the exact same template each time with action items, tasks to follow up etc.

I was having a look at the prompt agents and I would create this but I am unsure if I'm on the right track?

Thanks for your guidance.

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.