Other features or issues related to Microsoft Partner Center
How to Obtain Driver Submitter Role in Microsoft Partner Center
Dear Team Microsoft,
We are an authorized Windows Hardware publisher and we need help enabling driver submission permissions for one of our users.
Problem: In Partner Center, under Account settings → User management, we only see the basic roles such as “Global admin” / “Admin.” We do NOT see any Hardware / Driver Attestation / Hardware submissions manager–style roles.
Because of that, we cannot grant the specific role required to submit drivers for Attestation signing (driver submission / driver attestation / hardware submissions manager). I am currently shown as a Global admin, Admin in Partner Center, but Partner Center still prevents me from being assigned a Hardware submission role, as seen in the Screenshot and I couldn't see any new role as well.
I couldn't raise the support ticket, as the workspace is empty(can be seen from the attached screenshot), we have uploaded the signed bin file to Microsoft Partner Center, but we couldn't progress beyond this, we are stuck, Can you please help us resolve this issue?
Thanks
Guru