Enabling Copilot memory - is it available in Portugal yet

Peter Grane Lip 0 Reputation points
2025-11-05T09:52:20.1366667+00:00

Hi there

I am trying to enable Copilot memory but can't seem to do it. Copilot tells me to click on the Gear or Profile icon to go to settings, of which none I have in my copilot window. I only seem to have the 3 dots through Edge browser but there it doesn't give me much and tells me to 'update' which I keep trying to do (see screenshot below).

Is it just that memory isn't rolled out here in Portugal, Lisbon, yet?? How can I switch on memory and if not available do you know when it will be?

Many thanks,

Peter

User's image

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.