How to become a GCC High Reseller?

Sri Achary 0 Reputation points
2025-11-05T06:38:46.08+00:00

The MS Partner portal is of no help. I've been MS reseller for the last 2+ years.

It only allows me to resell MS Commercial products. But all of my customers are Defense Industrial Base with Government contracts.

Right now I buy GCC High licenses from another reseller for my customers. All of those sales are going under other reseller and I am not getting any credit for all of those GCC High licenses that I sold.

How do I become a GCC High reseller?

MS Partner program doesn't offer any support, there is no email, there is no soul to ask a question.

Hope some one here will guide me on the process.

Thanks,

Sri

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.