UK Registered charity - non profit eligibility turned down with no explanation and no appeal procedure

Ben Pymer 0 Reputation points
2025-11-04T17:55:04.84+00:00

Ive seen a few posts like this so wondered if anyone can help?

I am associated with a UK registered charity and trying to gain access to non-profit pricing as I have zero reason to believe my org is not legible according to MS's own docs.

I went through the registration procedure and heard nothing from anyone. After 10 days logged in and just saw a message saying the a request was rejected with no reason.

I was not asked at anytime to validate or send any docs or information - which I am quite prepared to do,

all I have at my disposal is a support telephone number that is not in use and a web form that doesn't work no matter how may times or via what browser I submit it (screen shot attached.

Picture 1

Can anyone guide me on who I can contact

I really quite astounded as to how poor and unprofessional this process is from a company like Microsoft

Thanks in Advance

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.