How to fix the issue in my Microsoft 365 copilot .

Sandeep Ja 0 Reputation points
2025-11-04T11:28:53.8033333+00:00

It does not work ,I have been facing this issue for the last 2 months.somonw help me .I Have updated so no issue of update. no issue of setting also...I can't see my notes in this app and can't create also. Look at the left corner in the image ,I have to touch at three line to open my notes, but it does not open , don't say that my display is faulty.it is completely correct. But sometime this three line start working but even then I can't seee my notes in the app...what to do.if you have solution pls help ...

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.