How can I get Microsoft to re-send registration confirmation for the Agent-a-thon events on 2th Nov?

Kay Manwaring 5 Reputation points
2025-11-04T10:31:53.98+00:00

Hello, I have registered for the below event and I am receiving emails telling me to 'get ready' for it and to add the event to my calendar etc (via a link on the registration email).

However I did not receive the initial registration confirmation email. I have searched my inbox, deleted items and junk - everywhere I can think of. I tried to register again, but I get an error message saying my email address is already registered. I have looked everywhere for a way to contact the event organisers but I can't find anything.

Event: Level 1: Agent Explorer

November 27, 2025 |10:00 – 1:00 PM CET (GMT + 1:00)

Discover how to build your first AI Agent using Microsoft Copilot Chat — no Copilot license or technical experience required. This beginner-friendly track empowers everyday professionals to automate tasks and boost productivity with AI.

Please help?

Thanks

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.