Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Why do I get messages like this? Thanks.
Hmmm… can't reach this page
<Removed for PII exposure> is unreachable.
ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on macOS
Hello Sam,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum. It's my pleasure to help you today.
I understand that you are unable to access the web on Edge. As I checked, this is a local host for Plex media services, the website might be blocked because it is not a secure site. If you cannot access this on Edge only, please follow these steps:
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.