Additional Microsoft Entra services and features related to identity, access, and network security
Error on Azure AD B2C Custom Policies
I am trying to setup SSO with external 3rd party SaaS web applications with Azure B2C and have noticed that the user flows / applications are not returning an access_token, just id_token. Due to this, I have started down the path with custom policies to enable this. Using the custom policy, I am able to get the sign in/ sign up azure b2c pages.
I am able to successful create the user in azure b2c, however when it returns to the relying party, it states the user is not logged in. When I try to log in again, it return the log in page.
If I do a new browser window in incognito, it will state that the password is incorrect for the user I just created. I then tried reseting the password in azure b2c, and it states "your password is expired" right after I reset the password in the portal. Something is off, it is hard to tell what is. Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot?