Entra for External IDs has persistent AADB2C90011 error

Willie Davis 0 Reputation points
2025-11-03T16:04:04.7833333+00:00

I have a user flow that appears to reference a non-existent (or at least no longer existent client id)

We track these errors automatically, but if the problem persists feel free to contact us. In the meantime, please try again.

Correlation ID: 1a48918c-24f5-45c4-8a27-61ee43df17a2

Timestamp: 2025-11-03 15:52:01Z

AADB2C90011: The client id X provided in the request does not match client id Y registered in policy.

Where Y does not exist in the tenant.

I have tried creating new user flows entirely that could never have referenced the Y client ID. But it transfers even to them. How do I fix this?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra External ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.