I can't see my Azure subscription when I login to my Micorosft Account

Jeremy Clutterbuck 0 Reputation points
2025-11-03T10:28:26.1333333+00:00

I'm having trouble accessing my Azure account.

When I login to my Azure account using my Micorosft login (I'm signed in correctly and can access other services), but there are no subscriptions showing. "Occasionally" I get an error as follows:#

{
  "sessionId": "0c8fcc68b3ee4e3bafcdbf04060294e8",
  "errors": [
    {
      "errorMessage": "interaction_required: AADSTS16000: User account '{EUII Hidden}' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application 'e6694c91-1590-4e35-9bb7-b865c638b9c1'(Microsoft_Azure_SupportPortalExtension) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account. Trace ID: 6db0ac74-34d7-46a4-96f3-8b5245580300 Correlation ID: eff2a30d-cc87-473b-a488-8c028c8437f8 Timestamp: 2025-11-03 10:13:26Z",
      "clientId": "e6694c91-1590-4e35-9bb7-b865c638b9c1",
      "scopes": [
        "959678cf-d004-4c22-82a6-d2ce549a58b8/.default"
      ]
    },
    {
      "errorMessage": "interaction_required: AADSTS16000: User account '{EUII Hidden}' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application 'e6694c91-1590-4e35-9bb7-b865c638b9c1'(Microsoft_Azure_SupportPortalExtension) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account. Trace ID: 6db0ac74-34d7-46a4-96f3-8b5245580300 Correlation ID: eff2a30d-cc87-473b-a488-8c028c8437f8 Timestamp: 2025-11-03 10:13:26Z",
      "clientId": "e6694c91-1590-4e35-9bb7-b865c638b9c1",
      "scopes": [
        "959678cf-d004-4c22-82a6-d2ce549a58b8/.default"
      ]
    }
  ]
}


I can access the Azure data (luckily) through the API for our UI, but I cannot access through SQL Server Management Studio because our IP address has changed and needs to be added to the firewall - but I can't access my Azure account!

Please help. Thanks, Jeremy

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.