Uploading my application to the Microsoft Store

Guido 0 Reputation points
2025-10-31T14:11:55.1933333+00:00

I uploaded the package as instructed and completed the various required sections, but the system continues to block me in two sections, marking them as "incomplete."

"Submission options"

I entered justifications for the "Restricted capabilities" section.

My app doesn't require a login or password. I left the "Additional Testing Information" section blank, but it won't let me proceed.

I tried filling it in with some information, but it won't let me proceed.

The "Store listings" section also gives me problems.

The system defaults to English in the "Languages ​​supported in packages" subsection, but my app is only in Italian.

I added Italian as a language in the "Additional Store listing languages" subsection.

In any case, it won't let me proceed, and the section is marked as incomplete.

I don't know what else to do.

I'm going crazy.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.