Why is my profile picture now gone

T. John 20 Reputation points
2025-10-30T23:21:28.2033333+00:00

For over six months someone has repeatedly reported my profile picture. Each time your team reviewed it and found no violations. Two days ago it was flagged again and marked as a violation but after I appealed it was restored. Today it was reported once more, restored about an hour later, and then reported again twenty minutes after that.

Now my picture is gone entirely.

Could someone please restore my profile picture and address this ongoing harassment? It is becoming very frustrating. I am also noticing that when I respond to harassment my comments are removed while the other user’s remain. I would appreciate a fair review of this situation. I've added a screen shot of my avatar and your email saying i was in compliance, can you address this with some type of finality, please Screenshot 2025-10-30 191507.jpg Screenshot 2025-10-30 191849.jpg

Community Center | Not monitored

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.