My active Azure for not for profit subscription grant accountt turned into pay as you go

Nzolantima Swasisa 0 Reputation points
2025-10-30T19:40:26+00:00

I run a very small tech for good and not for profit startup which has an active Microsoft subscription Azure grant through Techsoup since 2017. I got a surprised bill of the amount of $228.14, which I payed to prevent service interruption. After investigations, I realized that I have got 2 different grant IDs. One is empty without resources (VM), the other have all my resources. For some reasons, the grant got removed from the resources account to the empty account. How can I reconcile these two account.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.