Created an Entra ID Tenant yesterday but cannot access it due to token errors

Cameron Thomas Craig 0 Reputation points
2025-10-30T10:44:31.84+00:00

Yesterday I created an Entra ID tenant during the outage that happened apparently, and when I am attempting to sign-in I get constant pop-up errors related to token authentication. I've tried resetting the browser and also from an incognito window. If I click the "sign-in again" button, my account isn't recognized in the tenant. See the attached errors

How can I fix this?

User's image

{
  "sessionId": "2c328c916b6246e68351b67515cf0461",
  "errors": [
    {
      "errorMessage": "interaction_required: AADSTS16000: User account '{EUII Hidden}' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '74658136-14ec-4630-ad9b-26e160ff0fc6'(ADIbizaUX) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account. Trace ID: 7868298c-18e6-4eca-b993-44b1dfc8ed00 Correlation ID: 4a937667-81b1-4e3b-8ca9-084813eca83e Timestamp: 2025-10-30 10:41:34Z",
      "clientId": "74658136-14ec-4630-ad9b-26e160ff0fc6",
      "scopes": [
        "a57aca87-cbc0-4f3c-8b9e-dc095fdc8978/.default"
      ]
    }
  ]
}
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.