Trouble in setting up a SSO&SCIM for Zoom

Erez 20 Reputation points
2025-10-30T10:43:13.3833333+00:00

Hey Team!

I’m trying to set up SSO and SCIM integration for a Zoom application in my tenant. I followed the documentation and configured everything according to the guidelines. Provisioning appears to be working correctly when I check the Zoom user administration panel. However, I’m unable to sign in to Zoom using my Microsoft credentials — it throws an error (screenshot attached for reference). I reviewed the App Registration section and noticed that no permissions were being requested. I manually added the User.Read.All permission, but the issue persists. Could you please help me troubleshoot and resolve this issue?
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064121

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/entra/identity/saas-apps/zoom-tutorialUser's image

Azure App Configuration
Azure App Configuration

An Azure service that provides hosted, universal storage for Azure app configurations.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.