Was curious about copilot chat, and it was helpful but the inability to save a chat is appalling

ayrton mercado 0 Reputation points
2025-10-30T00:41:26.44+00:00

My interaction with Copilot chat was quite helpful, especially the way it broke down the steps it suggested I follow to implement the solution through the CLI. There were three separate options each with several steps all logically laid out.

At this point I set myself up for saving these options to a document for later. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out how to save the chat to no avail. It turns out MS turned of that feature!

What in the world? Are you bringing the feature back?

Back to other solutions, Copilot... it was ok while it lasted.

Tag: Export MS Copilot Conversation.

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.