Cannot upload same version (2.0.90.0) after deleting a flight submission in Partner Center

TGJ 0 Reputation points
2025-10-29T09:12:14.8066667+00:00

Hello,

I previously uploaded version 2.0.90.0 of my MSIX package to the Microsoft Store using a flight submission for testing. Later, I deleted that flight because I wanted to release the same version (2.0.90.0) as a main/public submission instead.

However, when I try to upload the same package (same version number) directly to the main submission, Partner Center shows an upload or version conflict error, saying that the version already exists.

It seems that even though the flight was deleted, the system still recognizes that version as already used and therefore blocks the new submission.

Could you please let me know how to contact Microsoft Partner Center support to request clearing the cached data from the deleted flight submission as soon as possible? I’d appreciate detailed guidance on the proper support channel for this type of issue.

Details:

Deleted flight version: 2.0.90.0

Expected action: Upload same version as public release

  • Error: “A package with the same version already exists in another submission” (or similar)

Thank you very much for your help!

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.