Translation of PowerPoint slides with Copilot

John Meirup Jørgensen 40 Reputation points
2025-10-27T12:40:31.6833333+00:00

I have the paid Microsoft 365 Copilot for Business.

I work as a internal Microsoft 365 consultant in a large international Company, located in Europe and we do a lot of translation and internal training with focus on Copilot.

I suddenly realized that we can't translate PowerPoint slides anymore, usually you could upload a PowerPoint presentation and ask Copilot to translate to any given language.

I might have pushed it a bit with a 500MB large presentation, but I got this message:

"I attempted to translate your presentation into English while preserving all graphics and layout, but the translation tool required for this process is currently unavailable in my environment."

Will this functionality return? I see it as one of the key features Microsoft promotes when marketing Copilot.

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.