hey.... i am deaf... i never move out the country for years...... stop delete mine..... i want all plane and heliports in game.... it just a game
Xbox Series X account login issues
Hey guys!
I've been having issues staying logged in to my Microsoft account after turning on my console. Originally, I would turn it on, then after about 10 seconds the system would log me out and tell me to "sign in with controller". When I tried that, it just kept saying "try in a few minutes". Each time after, I couldn't sign in. After trying some of the tips listed on the support site and still failing to sign in, I tried removing my account, but that didn't help. After doing that, I'd try signing in, a page would look like it was loading, then I'd just be back at the homepage like nothing happened, still not signed in. No amount of restarts, factory resets, or all the other tips I've seen on the Microsoft and Xbox support pages have helped. I can easily log in to my microsoft account on my cpu and my phone in the Xbox app. I've tried all the tips provided there, but nothing has changed. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on? Thank you!
Windows for home | Other | Gaming
4 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2025-10-28T13:09:25.9533333+00:00 Hey there,
Thanks for the update and for giving those steps a shot, I really appreciate you sticking with it.
Since we’ve ruled out the Insider program and family settings, and the usual fixes didn’t work, it’s likely that the issue is deeper in the system’s network or profile sync layer.
Sometimes, the console fails to properly handshake with Xbox Live during startup, which causes the login screen to glitch or loop back to the dashboard without signing you in.
Let’s try one more method that works around that: open the Xbox app on your phone, go to the Devices tab, and try connecting to your console remotely.
Once it’s paired, use the app to sign in to your account, this can sometimes push the login through when the console itself won’t do it.
Also, if you haven’t already, try switching your console to a mobile hotspot or different Wi-Fi network temporarily, just to rule out any network sync issues.
Quick check, when you did the factory reset, did you choose “Reset and remove everything” or “Reset and keep my games & apps”?
That detail helps me know if we need to go deeper or try a different route. Let me know how it goes.
-
Anonymous
2025-10-27T13:52:38.1233333+00:00 Hi there,
I appreciate you reaching out about the Xbox login issue, let’s get this sorted out together. Based on what you’ve described, it looks like your console might be stuck in a login loop caused by a corrupted local profile or system cache.
This can happen when the console fails to properly load your account credentials during startup, even though your Microsoft account works fine on other devices.
To start, let’s try a full power cycle: turn off your Xbox completely, unplug it from the wall for about two minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on.
After that, go to Settings then click Account then Remove accounts, and make sure your profile is fully removed.
Restart the console again, then re-add your account through Settings then click Account then Add new.
If that doesn’t work, try disconnecting your console from the internet temporarily and attempt to sign in offline, sometimes that bypasses the issue.
Quick question: are you part of the Xbox Insider program or are you using any parental/family settings on your account?
That info can help narrow things down further.
Let me know what you find after trying those steps, and we’ll take it from there.
-
Gérard Oomens 132.3K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-10-27T10:48:28.8+00:00