Submit new hardware option is missing in the partner center

אייל כהן 0 Reputation points
2025-10-26T19:14:00.09+00:00

I used to sign drivers in the hardware dev center but I haven't done it in a while. When I tried to access the dashboard today I get an error saying my account in partner center is deactivated - even though I can login to the partner center dashboard.
I registered to the Microsoft hardware developer program, submitted my EV certificate, which is now active. I still don't see any option to submit new hardware anywhere, and I when I try to navigate to the direct hardware submission URL I get the same account deactivated error.

This is what I get:

We're sorry, you don't have permission to access this page because your Partner Center account has been deactivated. For assistance, please contact your Partner Center administrator or support.

Correlation ID: e84a5b08-b409-4f5a-9a83-9c7fc14c71af

Correlation vector: 5nY96t/2wUGl88+V.4

Time: 26 Oct 2025 19:12:46 +00:00

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.