Follow-up on Azure for Startups Credit Application

José angel Riveaux Merino 15 Reputation points
2025-10-25T03:29:54.3166667+00:00

Hello,

I submitted my Azure for Startups application three days ago, but I still see the message “Learn more about credit eligibility — Credits may take 24 hours to appear after redeeming” on my portal. I haven’t received any notification or confirmation regarding my application status.

How can I confirm whether my application has been received and is being processed, and can you let me know the expected timeframe for the credits to appear?

Thank you for your help!

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.