How to resolve 'Due to content policy violations, your access is currently suspended' in Microsoft Designer?

Andy Goode 5 Reputation points
2025-10-23T10:12:00.5633333+00:00

Hello,

I upgraded to Microsoft 365 Premium yesterday, which includes Copilot Pro, but I’m unable to generate any AI images in Microsoft Designer. Each time I try on my Android phone, I receive the message:

'Due to content policy violations, your access is currently suspended'.

And every time I try on my laptop I receive the message:

“Something’s wrong on our end. Please try again later.”

Furthermore, after checking the browser console, I see this error: HTTP/2 403 Error: UserBannedError.

I had exactly the same issue over the last 3 days when I used CoPilot Pro as a standalone platform. This seems to confirm that I'm currently banned from using the image generation feature in Designer. What can I do? Do I need to escalate the case to the Trust & Safety / Content Moderation department? If so, how can I do that?

Any help appreciated,

Andy

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.