iOS 365 Copilot App / Microsoft Authenticator infinite hardlock loop

Arun 10 Reputation points
2025-10-23T09:23:56.2966667+00:00

Hello there

I just installed the Microsoft 365 Copilot app onto my iOS device for work (iPhone 16e, iOS 26.0.1) but when I open the Copilot app it loads, then suddenly jumps across to my Microsoft Authenticator app, does something for about half a second, then switches back to the Copilot 365 app, then continues in that loop indefinitely without me making any input.

It's too fast to get meaningful screenshots but it is literally switching back and forth between the two apps on its own. It is quite literally hardlocked as it's impossible to do anything in the Copilot app before it switches back to the authenticator app.

I've tried a reinstall and restarting my phone and got the same behaviour in both instances.

Is there a way to get the app to be usable?

Thanks

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.