Greyed out sale in my game's pricing make it impossible to update my app/game

Mathumbu Kervin 15 Reputation points
2025-10-22T08:43:33.3033333+00:00

After clicking Start update under game overview, Pricing and Availability already comes with an 'Incompete' pink status. No change I make under pricing helps. Deleting and restarting the update does not reset this evident glitch. Under Sale I have two fully greyed out sale items. I cannot edit or remove them. They both have the same start and end date each. Which I believe is why I have the error: "The end date must be later than the start date." I think this needs MS's system dev team but I end up going in circles trying to create a support request. Parner Center sends me to Support for business and that one send me back to Parnter Center. Plea kindy advise as I am unable to Submit update for certification with this issue. Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Partner Center | Other

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.