My phone broke and now I cannot sign in to Azure

Salvi Pascual 20 Reputation points
2025-10-20T16:53:18.68+00:00

I already crated a case 2510050040001663 by calling Microsoft two weeks ago, but I am still not getting back from support. Over the chat a Ms. representative suggested me to create a new account and after paying $29 extra for support, I still cannot create a support ticket, so this is the only way I have found to ask for help.

My phone broke and now I cannot sign in to Azure since I do not have the Microsoft Authenticator configured. When I try to sign in the authenticator it is asking me to check the authenticator for a code, so I am stocked in an endless loop. Is there a way you can disconnect the my old phone from the Authenticator so I can sign in with my username and password?

This is a small business and I am the only admin. We pay on time every month, and we have not been able to access our Azure account for weeks now. We are completely locked out from doing any deployments and there are customers complaining, and we cannot even ask for support because it requires sign in and there is no phone or email support.

The Azure account I am trying to sign in is "******@apretaste.onmicrosoft.com"

My contact preference is email at "******@apretaste.com"

I need to sign in to Azure to deploy a code to fix a bug in my application, and the users are getting errors right now. This is high priority for our small business, so I appreciate your quick help.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.