Is awstrack.me safe? Ublock blocked a SnapChat confirm sign in site bc of it

Anaoma 35 Reputation points
2025-10-20T16:28:34.36+00:00

I was signing into snapchat using web browser I was from correct site bc earlier I logged in from chromebook and used it backup code and then got email saying account verification was disabled a second after and then i used the reset password link it has. When i had to resign back in they said they site me email it wss confrim or deny if it is me. I pressed confrim but then it was a redirect to the same site but Ublock blocked it bc of awstrack.me. I checked the link 4 times and never pressed proceed but it let me sign in. Am I being tracked by it? Is there a way to stop it? I use firefox would clearing cookies do anything? I just gotta wait 3 days till i can delete my snap account and then imma clear all cookies from snap

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Identity Manager
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.