A cloud-based identity and access management service for securing user authentication and resource access
Student account issues + The portal encountered an issue while attempting to retrieve access tokens
Hi,
I have messed up and created an account using my student email address + verified it to claim the student credits, but after doing so I have found out that I am locked out out of the Azure Portal.
What I should have done is - I should have created and account using my personal email and just verified the student status using my student email address.
I have tried contacting support, but while trying to do this, I keep getting "The portal encountered an issue while attempting to retrieve access tokens" error message.
Is there anyone here who could help me and transfer the Student credits to my personal account? Or is there a direct email address I could message to get support with this issue?
(sorry, couldn't find a more fitting child tag)