Request to Unlink and Rebind COMPANY Legal Entity

Luo Xinyuan 0 Reputation points
2025-10-17T15:31:59.4033333+00:00

I previously had a Microsoft account that was linked to the COMPANY legal entity. 

However, that account has already been deleted and I can no longer access it.

Later, I created a new Microsoft Partner Center account and attempted to register the same COMPANY again. 

Unfortunately, I received the following error message:

“The legal entity already exists for the given cid(s) 955a6a72-c3b5-44d8-9268-ed70b37375f4. Please contact support.”

It seems the existing legal entity record for XIGMA is still tied to the old, inaccessible account. 

Could you please help me **unlink the old entity and rebind it to my new account **?

I have attached the COMPANY registration certificate (if available), the domain ownership screenshot, and a screenshot of my new account email for verification.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.