is there any way to sign in to an old account without access to the email

garrett mobley 0 Reputation points
2025-10-17T07:42:54.0966667+00:00

Hello,

My name is Garrett Mobley over 5 years ago I had a Microsoft account that I used with my older brother that we used on our Xbox one, since I was only a kid and my brother was older than me and had a phone he was the one that used an email to make our account well not long after that I got the Xbox given to me I wanted to make a separate account just for myself, and being the dumb kid I was I accidentally deleted our old account ( Capstash102). The name when you look it up to this day says Clayson Mobley being my older brother well since then he has lost access, Aswell as knowledge to the email account used to create the account and I would really like to have it back to play on it again if this is possible please reach back to me I can also provide photo evidence these are our real names.

thanks.

System Center Service Manager
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.