My Agent Stuck in Asking Permission for Generating Response when using Prompt Action Node

Azam Aiman 0 Reputation points
2025-10-16T09:07:01.4366667+00:00

Recently, my custom copilot studio agent that I'm currently testing around in the Developer environment which utilizes the Custom Prompt action node asks me to grant permission for the agent to continue in Microsoft Teams, but whenever I press Allow the topic flow does not continue and my agent is just stuck in asking me for permission whenever I mentioned it in Microsoft Teams. I've tried using the web app and the desktop app, utilizing incognito mode, and even tried in my demo tenant. I also tried republishing the agent to teams and even export-import it to my demo tenant, but the permission card issue doesn't go away preventing my agent to utilize Custom Prompt, but when I try it in the test pane, the Custom Prompt action node is working as intended. Could this be a Microsoft Teams issue?

I've attached the image of the permission card issue.
User's image

Microsoft Copilot | Other

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.