My copilot studio agent will no longer republish

Mindy Halasz 20 Reputation points
2025-10-15T19:17:07.84+00:00

.  My agent will no longer publish.  I’ve had no issues for months until yesterday and now when I click publish it says its publishing but I just get a spinning wheel it never actually published.  I’ve tried different browsers, I’ve cleared my cache and restarted the browser.  Now when I go in I don’t have the option to publish and when I look on the Channels tab it shows its still trying to publish.  I was able to publish a different agent no problem, and I even tried exporting the solution to the dev agent that I’m having issues with.  When I exported it and imported it to a different environment it won’t publish there either.  I’ve verified there are no errors in any of my topics and I haven’t made any major changes since the last time I published just some wording changes in my prompts.  

 

Microsoft Copilot | Other

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.