Package flight update not reaching user's W store listing

palmaone 1 Reputation point
2025-10-15T17:25:48.3466667+00:00

Hello everyone,

I have a desktop app published to the Windows Store since a few years back (3 approximately) and I just pushed and update as a package flight for a few users to test, however even though I thoroughly reviewed to meet all Partner Center submission requirements and check also other things that might interfere such as the package flights priority order, still the update does not show up in the users store available updates list in the W Store.

I considered that this might be due to deployment delays caused by cached resources on the MSFT W Store CDN as I'm guessing they have for assets, packages and other resources related to Windows Store, however, has now been about 9 business days and still the update won't show.

I'm out of ideas as to what could be causing this issue, could really use some help if you have anything to suggest that you think might be helpful 🙏🏽

Here is all I have already reviewed or tried in order to fix this issue:

  1. Checked my manifest file for correct entry values for higher app package version and compatible windows build version.
  2. Checked my package version is higher than previously submitted.
  3. Waited more that the MSFT advised number of business days
  4. Made sure flights are in the expected order
  5. App is built and packaged correctly
  6. Re-read the docs about p flights
  7. Chat with copilot and other AI's to get some AI advice

Thank you in advance!

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.