Reinstate Copilot Pro subscription as a family member on a shared 365 premium plan
I had a Copilot Pro subscription so I could utilise all the advanced features not available to me as our family Office 365 Licence is shared with me. We received an email about upgrading the 365 licence to premium so we had all the benefits for the same cost. The owner of the plan upgraded and I cancelled the Copilot Pro subscription. Now I've lost my functionality as we didn't realise the same restrictions applied with the upgrade and only the owner has the full functionality. I use the Copilot functionality the owner does not, it does not appear we can change the ownership easily and there no longer seems to be an option to subscribe to reinstate the copilot pro subscription. Do I need to also now upgrade to 365 premium to get my copilot back.