Issue with Verifying My Business on Bing Places

Jorien Vandewoude 0 Reputation points
2025-10-14T11:11:46.0033333+00:00

Dear Bing Places Support,

I recently claimed my business through Bing Places for Business, but I’m experiencing issues with the verification process. Every time I try to request a PIN (via phone or SMS), I receive an error message and cannot proceed with verification.

Here are some details:

  • Business Name: removed PII
  • Location: Diksmuide
  • Email linked to Bing Places account: removed PII or removed PII
  • Issue: Error message when requesting a verification PIN

I have already tried:

  • Re-submitting the request
  • Using a different browser
  • Checking my phone number

Unfortunately, none of these steps resolved the issue. Could you please assist me in verifying my business?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Bing | Bing Webmaster Tools
Bing | Bing Webmaster Tools

A Microsoft service that provides website owners with tools to monitor, analyze, and optimize their site's performance in Bing search results.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.